Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is your favourite disney film from when you was a young child?

Mine would have to be the lion king.


I remember i always used to fast forward the part when Simba's dad dies (Muffasa).





Such a good film.








What's your favourite disney film from when you was a young child?|||I completely agree. The Lion King I and II. I STILL love those movies...they bring awesome feelings with them.





Man...Simba, Kiara, Kovu, Nala, Timon, Pumba...I never get tired of those|||I love Almost all of the Disney Renaissance Era movies(1989-1999), including Post-Renaissance (after 1999) like Emperor's New Groove, Treasure planet...





I loooove Lilo %26amp; Stitch the best!! I am inspired by their story and lovable characters :D

Report Abuse


|||Pocahontas... Such a beautiful film (: ... I bought the 10th anniversary special edition one or something and fell in love with the song If I Never Knew You.. can't believe they cut it out.


I also liked also Pocahontas 2. I enjoyed both the Lion Kings %26amp; Mulans ... all great films





:D x|||Pinocchio is my favourite and always will be! I think it was also the first disney film I saw, that or it was Pocahontas at the cinema. Pinocchio is a classic.|||i love thumbelina i loved all the fairies and the Fantasy of that perfect man who would sweep you off your feet. I now get to watch it with my daughter who loves it just as much as i did shame life isn't as perfect as the story.|||defintaly the long king as well. i loved 3 songs they were 'Circle of life ' , ' Can you feel the love tonight ' and ' I just cant wait to be king ' .





Thank you for bringing back a great memory of my childhood.|||Peter Pan definitely. i keeping telling everyone that when i die i want to buried at the second star to the right then Straight on till morning. sad i know. lol|||Lion King!





But i can't actually remember what happened :S





But it was still my fave (Y)|||Bambi when I was a kid, then little mermaid when I became an adult.....





I hated the part where bambis mom got shot, I always used to cry... actually, I still cry....|||Lion king always made me jump at the beginning xD


I'd have to say my favourite is The emporers new groove, that's actually my favourite film atm still (I'm only 16)


Or priates of the carribean|||Lion King, The Little Meramaid and Hercules :D|||i had loads!





but my favourites were The little mermaid, beauty and the beast and thumbelina (:|||the aristocats and lady and the tramp|||I loved Bambi, i also really liked Lady and the Tramp and The Fox and The Hound. But Bambi was my absolute favorite.|||My favorites were always the Little Mermaid and The Lion King|||Dumbo, watched it whenever I could!|||Dumbo.|||Lion King is definitely the best !





:D|||Sleeping Beauty and Fantasia (still my favorites today)|||the little mermaid or Beauty %26amp; the Beast|||Lion King and The Little Mermaid|||i liked basil the great mouse detective and a little mermaid.|||aladdin|||Lion King! Though it was sad at the end :(|||The jungle book.|||lion king


sword in the stone


robin hood|||lion king,barbie...it was so fun.|||My favorite would have to have been Mr boogedy :D|||being an old so and so my two would be Bambi %26amp; Dumbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment