Friday, September 16, 2011

Does black and white c41 film negatives work good with enlargers?

I want to enlarge pictures that I developed at Walgreens in the darkroom. I'm also planning to do some burning and cropping. I have noticed that c41 film looks different the normal black white film (its purplish), will that cause any problems when I use it in the enlarger?|||I think you will be stunned by it.





I recommend in the future using C41 Ilford XP2 as it was designed specifically for traditional darkroom enlarging.|||It will be fine. Forget the 'purple color" and just enlarge with it. All will be fine..





Bob - Tucson|||No problem. Ilford XP2 makes better prints when enlarged using a condenser rather than diffuser enlarger, but both produce perfectly acceptable prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment