Friday, September 16, 2011

How to get film or haze out of a mirror?

I've had a bedroom set with mirrors on the headboard and the dresser that have this haze or film on it and it doesn't seem to come off. I should have returned it but I figured that I could get it off. Well here it is 10 years later. What can I do to fix this besides get rid of it? I've tried windex and vinegar and water!|||shes right its the back side, there is a thin layer of film, that makes the reflection, try heating the back side with a hair dryer,|||I might be wrong on this but I always thought that haze on mirror is the result of the inside layer of that shiny material going somehow bad. That would make it unfixable. I hope I am wrong and somebody else gives a suggestion that would fix it...





Good luck.|||try vigorous rubbing with crumpled newspaper|||if it's still in good condition, go to a glass store and have them replace the mirrors for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment