Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the name of a film about a little boy accidently strangled with his favourite toy in his sleep?

Me and my brother both remember watching this film when we were younger but don't remember the title. It's about a family with a girl and a boy, one night the boy takes his favourite horse with a string around its neck to bed and it strangles him. Then I'm sure the boy comes back to help his family with the grief or something like that. I really want to know the title of this film, thanks.|||omg dude i know what your talking about, i wanna know too ha|||Darn, I know what movie you are thinking about %26amp; I don't know the name.





I don't remember a little girl though.





I think it was a Lifetime movie but not sure. I think I saw it on that channel.





After I saw the movie I now make sure nothing with a string is near my kids bed. It really scared me.





I think I found it -


It's a 1994 TV movie called Reunion.





http://www.best-horror-movies.com/boy-st鈥?/a>





I'm searching for it now on Imdb.com





Found it -





The Reunion (1994) (TV) starring Marlo Thomas and Peter Strauss. Directed by Lee Grant.





Jessie's deceased four-year-old son, Jamie, returns from the grave to comfort his grieving mother in THE REUNION. But when the soothing apparition returns to the spirit world, Jessie must decide whether to stay with her living family, or join her son in death...


There's not a whole lot of info on this particular movie but the storyline starts off with a little boy and he has a horse cart (with a string attached) that he loves. He wants to take it to bed with him and after much protest, his parents relent and let him take the toy to bed. He then chokes on the string and dies in the night.


His ghostly spirit is then seen in the barn and elsewhere.





http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0110981/

No comments:

Post a Comment